Christos Paraskevas LLC maintains strong links with all sectors of shipping and maritime law and the firm provides assistance to our clients in all shipping-related fields of law including; ship finance, litigation and admiralty.
The firm advises owners, managers, charterers, freight forwarders and their respective insurers and helps to resolve commercial and legal problems in Cyprus and abroad.
We offer a full range of services for the purchase and sale of vessels, from the creation of an offshore corporation to the registration and documentation of the vessel.
Areas of work undertaken by the department include the registration of shipping companies and ships and yachts worldwide, their administration, transfer of ownership, change of name, deletion and crew payroll. We also handle freight and off-hire disputes, salvage, pollution, financing, security and choice of flag.
Our advice and assistance is sought on all types of maritime matters, including:
- registration of shipping companies and ships and yachts worldwide, their administration, transfer of ownership, change of name, deletion and crew payroll Registration of shipping companies under the Cypriot flag
- claims for loss or damage to cargo
- disputes under shipbuilding and repairing contracts
- financing, security and the enforcement of mortgages
- personal injury claims
- advising on the acquisition of new tonnage
- aviation matters including aircraft registration and finance
- all related company law and tax matters
- Insurance coverage opinions
For any further information, please contact our law firm at [email protected] or telephone: (+357)22432800.