Christos Paraskevas LLC provides legal assistance and advice on the full range of issues in Energy and Natural Resources Law, including regulatory compliance, commercial and corporate advice and energy taxation issues and we deal with projects in relation to energy produced by renewable sources.
We offer our advice on the full range of issues in Energy and Natural Resources Law, including regulatory compliance, competition, mergers and acquisitions, financing, commercial and trading contracts, commercial and corporate advice and energy taxation issues. Moreover, our litigation practice strategically handles dispute resolutions in the energy industry.
Without limitation, the areas in which render our expert legal advice to the Energy industry include:
- Oil and Gas exploration, licensing and regulation
- Oil and Gas distribution, licensing and regulation
- Oil and Gas commercial legal advice and counsel
- Oil and Gas commercial transactions drafting and advisory
- Electricity production and distribution licensing and regulation
- Electricity production and distribution commercial advice, drafting and counsel
- Renewable Energy Sources licensing and regulation
- Commercial energy matters, distribution and transactions
- Corporate energy matters, such as corporate structuring, taxation and governance
- Energy M&As, shareholders relationships and corporate transactions
- Energy dispute resolution and litigation
- Competition issues in energy markets, abuse of dominance
- Public Procurement legal issues