Banking and Finance
Christos Paraskevas LLC provides advisory, drafting and advocacy services related to acquisition and project finance, refinancing, real estate financing, syndicated and bilateral lending to clients from a wide range of sectors including banking, retail, financial services, and international transactions.
Christos Paraskevas LLC represents lenders, arrangers and facility agents on single-lender and syndicated, secured and unsecured loans, as well as borrowers, guarantors and security providers.
We provide advisory, drafting and advocacy services to clients from a wide range of sectors including banking, retail, financial services, commercial and insurances.
Our Lawyers are fully aware of the developments of banking and finance law and are dedicated as well as proficient in providing solutions to complex banking and financial matters.
The firm’s team provides a broad range of legal services on the entire spectrum of banking instruments and financial products as well as capital markets and derivatives Our expertise in this complicated field includes:
- reviewing and/or drafting, negotiating of loan agreements and security documentation
- advice on creation and perfection of different types of collateral
- advice on corporate and tax matters, stamp duty and proper execution of documents
- syndicated and bilateral lending
- acquisition and project finance
- refinancing and real estate financing
- finance leasing, indemnities and guarantees
- debt capital markets
- debt restructuring
- securities and securities law compliance