Cyprus Alternative Investment
Alternative Investment Funds are regulated by the Alternative Investment Funds Law of 2014 which provides the required legal framework for the registration, regulation of operations and supervision of Alternative Investment Funds.
Our law firm’s professionals are well positioned to assist throughout the investment fund set up and licensing process, as well as ongoing administration.
An Alternative Investment Funds can take the following legal forms:
- International fixed capital company
- International variable capital company
- International unit trust scheme, and
- International investment limited partnership
Irrespective of the type of regulated investment fund required, we will ensure all requirements are clearly communicated, thus ensuring a successful application to the regulator, being the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission
Our firm can help in the creation of an Alternative Investment Funds by assisting with:
- Licensing and administration of Alternative Investment Funds (AIF’s).
- Licensing and administration of UCITS.
- Formation and administration of non-licensed investment funds.
- he constitutional documentation and the offering memorandum of the scheme
- the application of the scheme for recognition by the Central Bank of Cyprus
- the offering of administrative services to the scheme
For any further information, please contact our law firm at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: (+357)22432800.