Debt Collection and Recovery
Debt collection in Cyprus is among our specialties at Christos Paraskevas LLC. We deal with debts for local and foreign individuals, small and large companies, banks and major international firms who are owed a sum of money from individuals or legal persons residing or having ownership of property in Cyprus.
We have designed our debt recovery practice so as to meet our Clients’ requirements and needs and our priority is that the debt is collected in the most time efficient way in a cost-effective manner. Specialising in debt collection we combine professionalism and extensive experience of the legal process with a commercial and practical approach to debt collection.
Our Debt Recovery legal services entail the following:
- Pre-action warnings and collections
- Initiation of litigation proceedings claiming the amounts due
- Recognition and enforcement of judgments for the amounts due
- Bankruptcy proceedings against debtors
- Winding-up proceedings against debtors
- Negotiations between Creditor and Debtor
- Assessment of Debtors capability to repay the debt
- Asset Tracing
- Freezing of Debtors Assets
- Litigation proceedings
- Proceedings for recognition of Arbitral Awards (Local or Foreign)
- Proceedings for recognition of Foreign Judgments in Cyprus
- Enforcement of Judgements and Arbitral Awards in Cyprus
For any further information, please contact our law firm at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: +357 22432800.